Saturday, September 29, 2007

Stone #27 - The "Courage Stone'

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says; I will try again tomorrow!"

-M. A. Radmacher
I am so BOMBARDED and OVERWHELMED with school and work. There is a part of me that just wants to throw in the towel and resume living my old, ignorant life...
However, there is this little voice in my head (possibly in my soul) that keeps telling me to press on. I have ALWAYS been a quitter, opting for the easy way out of things. Yet there is something
different this time...
Undertaking this new life (school, work, living in student-poverty) was hard. It took a lot of courage for me to let go of the comfortably mundane life I lead, in exchange for this one. But I am determined to see this endeavor through, no matter how hard it is...

No comments: