Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Stone 31 - The "Children Stone"

"Children require guidance and sympathy far more then instruction."

-A. SullivanPerhaps the message on today's stone seems obvious, however looking deeper into the meaning it makes a lot of sense...I think It's hard to realize that kids are people too. -- They have their own thoughts and opinions and personalities! Although they lack life experience and wisdom, rather then instructing them on how to be, we should encourage them to be themselves, and guide them when they stray from their path...
That being said, I must admit that I don't have kid's myself, however my sister is expecting her first child in March, so in a few months I will have a kid in my life. I can hardly wait to meet him or her, and watch him or her grow and become the person that they are...

No comments: